Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Harry Potter Parody Music Video: Firework becomes Firebolt

I'm not sure how why never seen this video before because it is AWESOME! I saw it in an article from Deseret News, and they said this video was: "Capitalizing on the arrival of the final Harry Potter movie, the Divine Comedy troupe at BYU has released "Firebolt," a Harry Potter-inspired music video parody of Katy Perry's "Firework." On YouTube, the video is giving the group national attention and tapping into nearly 100,000 hearts of Potter enthusiasts."

I am most definitely a Harry Potter enthusiast, and this video makes me want to jump up, grab my broom and dance! All I really know is that I have to go watch it again right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...