Monday, January 23, 2012

Favorite Friends Guest Stars

There are so many awesome guest stars on Friends. Some of them stay for several episodes, and some of them are only there for 1. Either way they are all awesome. Here are a few of my favorites:

Jennifer Coolidge as Amanda
Check Her Out Here
I LOVE her, and she is so hilarious in this episode.


Winona Ryder as Melissa
Check Her Out Here
Oh Winona, I do have a soft spot for you.


Brad Pitt as Will
Check Him Out Here
Brad makes this episode one of my top 5 favorites, and that is saying something!


Reese Witherspoon as Jill
Check Her Out Here
I love Rachel's sisters. Christina Applegate is another awesome guest star who plays a Green sister.


Bruce Willis as Paul
Check Him Out Here
Bruce stars in Tad's favorite episode, which is what the clip is of. I don't know how he manages to be so HOT at his age, but I love it.


Tom Selleck as Richard
Check Him Out Here
Who doesn't love Tom Selleck?!


Ben Stiller as Tommy 'the screamer'
Check Him Out Here
I about peed my pants watching this one. So awesome!


Jennifer Grey as Mindy
I couldn't find a clip with her in it, but who had any idea that Mindy was our favorite Dirty Dancing star? I didn't!!!!


Julia Roberts as Susie Underderpants
Check Her Out Here
Such a classic!

So tell me who is your favorite Friend's Guest Star?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...