Monday, June 20, 2011

Window Shopping on Etsy

Oh if only I had bottomless pockets. Here are some of the things I would love to have:
Emmerson's Workwork's Shop
Handcrafted Shaker Inspired Wooden Step Stool
$18
I would love to have this cute little stool for Wes. The poor little guy can never quite reach the top of the counter. I love the natural look so I can personalize it however I want.
Grandma Cinda's Etsy Shop
Custom Rapunzel Dress
$45
These dresses are so much fun! I can't wait until Scarlett is old enough to play dress up. Grandma Cinda also does Cinderella, Jasmine, Snow White, and she takes requests!
Forty Two Roads Shop
Build a Cardboard Play Kitchen
$12
How cute is this kitchen! They aren't selling the actual kitchen, but a detailed, illustrated guide for how to make one for yourself.
Empressive Designs Shop
Elegant Vinyl Wall Decal
$13.50
I LOVE this sign. It would be a great reminder to me, I'm always slacking in the laundry front.
The Simpson's Shop
Heaven's Above White Flax Sundress
$29
This dress is so cute! I'd pair it with a cute cardigan and be ready to show it off. You don't often find clothes this cute for such a good price.
Carrie Mansk's Shop
Coaster Set
$12
I can never seem to find cute coasters. Here's the answer!

If you have any Etsy favorites please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...