Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pearls of Wisdom

I have a new favorite side dish! Now let me tell you that there was a little girl who thought potatoes were in the same family as dandruff until she was 12. Sadly this girl was me. I have now learned that potatoes are NOT kin to dandruff. They are cousins to Dippin' Dots!

Have you seen Potato Pearls? They are AWESOME! I picked these up at Costco.
This is what they look like. Like I said, OBVIOUSLY hand in hand with Dippin' Dots.
All you do is add hot water to them and stir for 20 seconds. That's it. You don't add any butter or salt or anything else, but the best part is that it tastes like you did! Although I did add some milk to make it creamier and some cheese for extra pizazz.
All I knew about dinner tonight is that I wanted to make potato pearls! So I boiled some chicken breasts (which I've never done before, but it turned out great) and added some vegetables. Everyone seemed happy.
Especially Wes.
EXTRA'S
Wes & Tad brought roses home for me today! Just wanted to share how sweet my boys are!
And here's my favorite picture of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for flowers on a random day! how sweet!! And babies checking themselves out in the mirror are the best!!

    as for potato pearls, I can never get them to not be lumpy! I dont know what's wrong with me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it lumpy! Just like Cream of Wheat!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...