Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Paper, Snow, a GHOST!

I am what you might call a Friends Freak. Tad & I got the entire series for christmas several years ago, and it was one of the best presents we've ever gotten. I can't tell you how many times we've been through it! I can pretty much recognize any quote from any episode. Sadly most teenagers I know either have no idea what Friends is, or they talk about like it came on 40 years ago!
I needed a laugh tonight, so of course, I turned to my go to guy. Joey Tribiani. I have 4 words for you. Paper, Snow, A GHOST!

4 comments:

  1. This show is one of my faves too, but it is always 10 times better when we watch it with you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. as soon as I saw the title of your post I totally cracked up. 'Why would there be a ghost in my fridge??' hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's that little hang-y thing at the back of your throat?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...