Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Wish List

Here a few of the things on my wish list lately

The last Wheel of Time book, A Memory of Light
It should be out this fall and I can't wait!
A tan for the girl with the transparent skin
hmmm, that sound like a book title


A pair of boot cut, olive green pants
I have a mad crush on olive green.


A slice of seriously awesome chocolate cake.
I'm in love with chocolate cake, and I would LOVE any great recipes you'd like to share!

Pizza Factory BreadTwists
Theses are my absolute favorite treat (non-sugar treat that is) and I've been deprived of them since I had Scarlett for nursing purposes. But as of last week I'm done so it's open season on these twisted ropes from the heavens.

I'd love to hear what's on your wish list :)

2 comments:

  1. I think you should write that book about the girl with transparent skin :) I have been wanting a tan and some cute olive green pants too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just got some olive green shoes! Green is cool. And the breadsticks look DIVINE

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...