Monday, March 14, 2011

Freedom



There are a lot of things about my kids that I truly admire, but today what has me jealous is the freedom they have to do what they feel like doing. This video is of a shopping trip we took to Costco this weekend where Wes decided to run around crouched down with his arms pulled back as far as he could get them. Why he decided to do this, I have no idea. Probably for the same reason he uses his feet like he should his hands, or thinks it's hilarious to fall face first off the couch onto the floor.

I don't know why he does these things, but I love that he does. (ok, most of the time) I can't imagine what I could accomplish if I had that same self confidence in myself. When Wes sees a hill he doesn't worry about how tired he'll be when he finally makes it to the top, he smiles and takes it at a dead run. What have your kids taught you today?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...