Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Conference Issues




General Conference is this weekend! For anyone that doesn't know, Conference is a bi-yearly televised broadcast the LDS Church has so it's members can hear directly from their leaders.

It's a special opportunity that I've come to look forward to, although I'll admit that I didn't always feel this way. As a kid General Conference was a chance to stay in my pajamas all day and eat breakfast during church. Now that I've got kids of my own I hope to make it a different experience for them.

A friend of mine from church did a post on her blog with some great ideas on how to make this a day to look forward to for the whole family! So if you've asked yourself:
'How on earth am I going to be able to watch any of it with my
kids running around like crazed hyenas?'

Here is the answer!

This post is for 6-12 year olds, but there's a link for another post she did for 2-4 year olds. It's a great post and I hope it helps!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...